When it comes to building digital developments, back-end services and processes are largely responsible for running the show. As such, it is highly important to employ a team of builders with the proper capabilities to skilfully deck-out the Back-End of your cloud or software solutions to be optimized for use.
As its name suggests, Back-End services deal with the processing behind an application. The application data – such as names, addresses, and phone numbers – is stored and processed in a database. Clients can then send requests through to this back-end database, at which point the database will return a response based on how it has been programmed.
The Back-End is designed to support several simultaneous requests, including:
- Supporting high processing loads
- Bridging the data that comes from the browser towards the database and vice versa
- Applying the appropriate business rules and validations
It is common for Back-End developers to work with languages like PHP, Ruby, Java, C#. However, there are several other requirements of a Back-End development team, and CPQi offers a team of experts ready to meet the challenge.
The strengths of our team include:
- Good communication and teamwork skills, which are essential for uniting the Back-End and Front-End processes
- Strong ability to multitask, improve, and learn
- Ability to create organized, responsive, and high-quality code
- Logical reasoning and analytical skills that lend themselves to creating excellent programming logic
- Strict adherence to deadlines and goals
- Ability to analyse and solve problems effectively
Our team uses agile methodologies to ensure the Back-End workflow of your build is optimized for the utmost scalability and efficiency and is designed and tested to ensure its capabilities are coherent and cooperative with the Front-End processes.