Brief Description/Role: CPQi is looking to hire a Developer with deep understanding of system development, data transformation, data warehousing, application support and system maintenance. The incumbent will be facilitating development and technical work for a CPQi client and expected to work well with the client as an extension of CPQi. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting aggressive target dates and deliverables.
- Understanding of coding methods, and software development Lifecycle
- Secure Coding Practices, including agile & iterative build/delivery approaches.
- Knowledge of C#, MVC 4 and higher, with sound knowledge of related ecosystems.
- Strong and expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of recently published .Net framework core skills
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of Python and Oracle
- Expert and strong knowledge of SSIS
- Experience and exposure to Agile and iterative development tools and methodologies is an asset.
Tasks and Qualifications
- Ability to use more than one development language.
- Design, test and develop software to meet user needs.
- Critical thinking
- Keen attention to detail
- Write and maintain software.
- Strong problem solver
- Create complex databases for organisations.
- Document application process for future maintenance and upgrade
- Talking through requirements with clients
- Testing software and fixing problems
- Maintaining systems once they are up and running.
- Being a part of technical designing
- Integrate software components.
- Producing efficient codes
- Writing program codes for reference and reporting
- Extensive experience in a highly digital environment driving project initiatives towards defined business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or other related fields.