This is a remote position.
Business Analyst (BA), with deep understanding of Derivatives, Findur and Libor regulations.
The incumbent will be facilitating BA work for a CPQi Client, expected to work well with the client as an extension of CPQi. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting aggressive target dates and deliverables.
The incumbent will be responsible for understanding and assessing the LIBOR requirements as it relates to derivative products and downstream systems.
The candidate should have 3-5 years Business Analyst experience within the financial industry. As well liaising amongst key stakeholders to help support and translate needs across business units and functions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Deep understanding of derivative products such as:
- Interest Rate Swaps
- Equity Swaps
- Cross Currency Swaps
- FX Forwards
- Bond Forwards
- General understanding of LIBOR regulatory mandates
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate technical requirements to Users and Stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Assist with technical specification documents and unit testing plans.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to create Test Script for UAT
- Experience with driving UAT process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 5-8 years of experience supporting BA deliverables.
- Lean six sigma or equivalent methodologies is an asset.
- Strong FINDUR knowledge is essential, Endur experience would be an asset.
- Derivative Product knowledge