CPQi Canada is seeking a resource with experience and capability in the Technical Global Markets arena.
The incumbent will have to understand day-to-day pricing, FX risk management and possess an analytical mind to recommend positive changes/improvements.
- Day to day development pricing of customer requests
- Ownership/accountability for the triaging and investigation of user requirements/problems and develop technological resolutions.
- Develop/validate/review Capital Markets and Market Risk including Structural Market Risk Interest Rate-Risk models (e.g. Financial Derivatives Pricing, Counterparty Credit Risk, IRC , FRTB and CCAR models) based on industry best practices.
- Support systems by providing fail and fix applications.
- Verification of trade settlement, booking of trade tickets to reconcile T+1 position.
- Recommend trading strategy improvement and client pricing through daily support and business interaction.
- Assist with the implementation of analytical tools to improve performance, manage risk exposure.
- Troubleshooting issues with EFX applications and dealings.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with foreign exchange markets, macroeconomics.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, investment, and financial reports.
- Strong familiarity with Outlook, Excel, Reuters Plus, Bloomberg, public finance/business news websites is desired.
- Sound knowledge of Wallstreet and Murex would be a great asset.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Very skilled in detail orientation
- Strong Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – In-depth.
- Trading experience in FX, equities, derivatives and commodities
- Working knowledge of Python for Data Analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Self starter with minimal day to day hand holding.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail