CPQi provides consultative services and expertise to help our clientele in the financial industry deliver better services to their users, speed up development lifecycles and bring them into a digital age. We work with 8 of the world’s top 12 banks, exposing our team to the most exciting technologies and strategies in today’s digital era. You will be working on various projects supporting our clients and we want you to grow with us. In doing that we focus heavily on the progress and education of all of our team members. That’s why we invest in you by offering CPQi University, paid certifications and other training programs. We want to build a career for life here at CPQi.
CPQi Canada is seeking a L2/L3 technical support responsible for Business as Usual (BAU) support within Citrix Server environment and Microsoft 365.
The incumbent will be facilitating L2/L3 support for a CPQi Client and expected to work well with the client as an extension of CPQi. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting aggressive target dates and deliverables.
- Monitoring Citrixalerts and events via the monitoring tool
- Publish New Application, Access providing on Application & Support, VDI Creation (VM) & Ticket management
- Troubleshooting issues related to VDIs (on-prem and cloud)
- Troubleshooting issues on VMs and servers
- Checking on true and false alerts for alerts observed
- Co-ordinating with team members on alerts observed
- Other tasks related to DLP or security related tasks
- L1 Resources management.
- Reporting to L3 Support for daily briefing.
- Add Users and groups
- Assign licenses
- Manage user properties
- Create and manage user views
- Update password expirations
- Manage service requests
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4+ years with Citrix and MS 365 experience in production
- Windows server administration, XenApp & XenDesktop 7.6 (above), system administration, application support understanding, customer handling
- Hands on experience on VMware platform
- Knowledge of Remedy preferred
- Monitoring tools knowledge
- Ticket tool knowledge
- SLA and operation process knowledge
- Knowledge on Data Loss Preventionor Vulnerabilities tools is an added advantageSQL preferably in Sybase ASE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Self starter with minimal day to day hand holding.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail