CPQi Canada is looking to hire a consultant with deep knowledge of the Murex Trading platform.
The incumbent will be facilitating consulting/BA type work for a CPQi Client and expected to work well with the client as an extension of CPQi. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting aggressive target dates and deliverables.
- Review business process and procedures to enhance efficiencies.
- Assist with completion of business cases and/or cost benefit analysis.
- Involvement in project meetings as a subject matter expert (financial markets) with the expectation to highlight compelling considerations to improve the vision and strategy for future technological stacks.
- Gather functional and technical requirements and document these using BA best practices and methodologies.
- Develop test cases and troubleshoot system gaps and risks.
- Document defective use cases to assign to developers the related fixes.
- Document “as is” and “to be” workflows using tools such at VISIO or equivalent tool.
- Create/Maintain project dashboards, and issue action logs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience within financial markets.
- 3+ years of hands-on business analysis experience within IT
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Strong technical knowledge with MxML, MSL, and SWIFT
- Good product knowledge in FX derivatives, Interest rate derivatives, fixed income etc.
- Experience and knowledge within Data Dictionary Languages
- Strong Sequel, Datamart, MSL and Workflow acumen
- Operational knowledge of trade life cycle and confirmation process
- Experience with Project Management process and methodologies
- Ability to read and understand Business Requirements.
- Must have strong articulation and communications skills.
- Proficient in the finance industry and accounting principles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 5-8 years of experience delivering sizeable projects.
- PMI certified would be an asset.
- Lean six sigma or equivalent methodologies is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Self starter with minimal day to day hand holding.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and remotely.