Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Senior Consultant Job Description
CPQi Canada is looking to hire a consultant with deep knowledge of the Murex Trading platform.
The incumbent will be facilitating consulting/BA type work for a CPQi Client and expected to work well with the client as an extension of CPQi. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting aggressive target dates and deliverables.
- Support end to end process enhancement to mature controls, governance, and Trading models.
- Involvement in project meetings as a subject matter expert (Trading & Finance) with the expectation to highlight compelling considerations to improve the vision and strategy for future technological stacks.
- Gather functional and technical requirements and document these using BA best practices and methodologies.
- Provide project team and key stakeholders qualitative support using the Murex platform for pricing and structuring of complex financial products within the trading domains.
- Develop test cases and troubleshoot system gaps and risks.
- Document defective use cases to assign to developers the related fixes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Murex specializing in trading life cycle.
- Strong technical knowledge with MX.3 within accounting
- Strong Front Office Trade processing and understanding.
- Strong Sequel, Datamart, MSL and Workflow acumen
- Exhibit strong knowledge with Financial Derivatives and Murex Software to succeed with the implementation and upgrades through the various phases:
- Experience with Project Management process and methodologies
- Ability to read and understand Business Requirements.
- Must have strong articulation and communications skills.
- Proficient in the finance industry and accounting principles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 5-8 years of experience delivering sizeable projects.
- PMI certified would be an asset.
- Lean six sigma or equivalent methodologies is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Self starter with minimal day to day hand holding.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and remotely.