CPQi Canada is looking to hire a consultant with deep knowledge of the Murex Trading platform.
The incumbent will be responsible for Murex testing work and oversight for a CPQi Client and expected to work well with the client as an extension of CPQi. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting aggressive target dates and deliverables.
- Review and analyze MX.3 (Murex) system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans leveraging MXtest functionality.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams to close gaps
- Help troubleshoot issues to agree on corrective action.
- Conduct and document post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development or system enhancement lifecycle.
- Automate in MXtest, functional and nonfunctional test cases covering various aspects of the application and scope.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience on test automation specifically with MXtest
- MX.3 application knowledge is a must have.
- Design, document, automate and execute test cases in accordance with the test execution strategies mandated.
- Basic Murex technical and functional knowledge in the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 1-3 years of experience TESTING
- PMI certified would be an asset.
- Lean six sigma or equivalent methodologies is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Self starter with minimal day to day hand holding.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail