CPQi Canada is looking to hire an enthusiastic and hardworking Junior Recruitment Administrator to assist with our recruiting activities. As a recruitment administrator, you will assist with posting job applications online, formatting resumes to company standard, prepare hiring documentation and assisting with recruiting-related activities supporting Senior Recruiters.
To ensure success as a Recruitment Administrator, you should have advanced knowledge of recruitment techniques, excellent communication skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Assist with the hiring process as set out by the Sales Manager and Recruiters
- Create Job Descriptions
- Ability to review resumes and transpose them into the CPQi standard.
- Co-ordinate new employee documentation from a send and receive perspective.
- Assist with the posting job applications on social media and job sites.
- Tracking open positions using recruiting software.
- Assisting the hiring team in screening candidate résumés.
- Assist with scheduling candidate interviews.
- Managing the résumé database.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous experience working in the recruitment industry.
- Knowledge of recruitment software and database systems would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or similar field would be an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Self starter with minimal day to day hand holding.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail