CPQi Canada is seeking a SimCorp experienced developer to work out of our Halifax or Toronto office.
The incumbent will be facilitating SimCorp development work for a CPQi Client and expected to work well with the client as an extension of CPQi. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting aggressive target dates and deliverables.
- Provide operational and project management support for Technology and Data initiatives
- Will have to facilitate requirement gathering sessions.
- Document and validate results with subject matter experts to ratify collected requirements
- Drive the creation of strong system specifications that enable the development.
- Liaise with application developers and business subject matter experts to brainstorm and document innovative solutions alternatives.
- Will need to evaluate workarounds relative to business requirements and provide advice and/or solutions.
- Participate in process design meetings and translating outcomes into process documentation. Conduct process walkthroughs and validation with business subject matter experts.
Document the the following as required:
- key risks
- mitigating controls,
- performance measures,
- cost drivers and business continuity plans for processes
- Develops compelling user stories
- Clear user acceptance criteria
- Develop user personas, journey maps, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, prototypes and mock-ups
- Applies knowledge of Agile methods and participates in team activities,
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years experience working as a Business Analyst or Business Engineer in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Previous Simcorp experience is required
- Must have working knowledge of SimCorp Dimension.
- Experience with Investment Operations and Investment Accounting
- Strong analytical skills with ability to conduct complex data analysis.
- Proven process development skills and solid understanding of project life cycle
- Capable to apply best practices knowledge to unique and dynamic situations.
- Knowledge of Investment Operations and Accounting functions including cash management, entitlements, reconciliation and asset processing.
- Ability to use more than one development language.
Skills which are assets:
- Program languages – Python, Java, C# and C
- Algorithms – Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, SVM, Oracle, MySQL, HBase, Mongo DB
- Tools & Software – Jira, Microsoft SQL server data tools, and Power BI
- Bachelor’s degree in – Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Self starter with minimal day to day hand holding.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail