CPQi Canada is seeking a SimCorp experienced developer to work out of our Halifax or Toronto office.
The incumbent will be facilitating SimCorp development work for a CPQi Client and expected to work well with the client as an extension of CPQi. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting aggressive target dates and deliverables.
- Understanding of coding methods, and software development Lifecycle
- Work with stakeholders and consultants to collect system challenges and solve customer issues.
- Work with the client to understand the “how” and the “what” the SimCorp system is being used for and obtaining the challenges/issues to debug code and create business and technical solutions.
- Develop coded specifications.
- Secure Coding Practices, including agile & iterative build/delivery approaches.
- Design, test and develop software to meet user needs.
- Write and maintain software.
- Trouble shoot and resolve issues with project teams and stakeholder.
- Document application process for future maintenance and upgrade
- Talking through requirements with clients
- Testing software and fixing problems
- Maintaining systems once they are up and running.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in working with SimCorp
- Extensive experience in a highly digital environment driving project initiatives towards defined business outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing methodologies
- Ability to use more than one development language.
- Program languages – Python, Java, C# and C
- Algorithms – Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, SVM, Oracle, MySQL, HBase, Mongo DB
- Tools & Software – Jira, Microsoft SQL server data tools, and Power BI
- Bachelor’s degree in – Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Self starter with minimal day to day hand holding.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail