Welcome to the CPQI website!
Our mission is, with a focus in digital transformation, to drive the future of banks!
In fulfilling this mission, we are aware of how important your privacy is, we handle your personal data with great responsibility.
Thus, giving transparency to our treatment of personal data collected through our website, we make this policy public.
Remembering that, in case you should have and questions, you can always contact us through the following email: email@example.com
What are your rights?
In regards to your personal data, you posses the following rights:
– Right to limit the processing of your personal data, being able to obtain it when you dispute the accuracy of the data, when the processing is unlawful, when the website no longer needs the data for the proposed purposes, when you are opposed to the processing of data and also in case of unnecessary data processing;
– Right, at any time, to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data that concern you, and may also object to the use of your personal data for profiling – definition of a marketing profile;
– The user is granted the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her and which he/she has provided to the website, in a structured format, commonly used and automatically read, and the right to transmit this data to another website, such right is also known as the data portability right.
– Right to revoke consent, observing the legal provisions;
– User’s right to obtain confirmation from the website that personal data concerning him or her are or are not the object of processing and, if this is the case, the right to access their personal data;
– The user is granted the right to obtain from the website the rectification of inaccurate personal data to which he is concerned;
– The user’s right to have their data deleted from the website, observing the exceptions provided for by law.
These rights may be exercised via email at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you should have any questions about your rights? Please access here and here.
We further guarantee that the processing of your personal data will consist of the following principles:
– Data minimization: the user’s personal data will be collected in an adequate, relevant and limited way to the needs of the purpose for which they are processed
– Purpose limitation: the user’s personal data will only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and may not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes;
– Integrity and Transparency: the user’s personal data will be treated securely, protected from unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, adopting the appropriate technical or organizational measures;
– Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency : the user’s personal data will be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
– Accuracy: the user’s personal data will be accurate and updated whenever necessary, so that inaccurate data will be erased or rectified when possible;
– Limitation of conservation: the user’s personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the data subjects only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
You may exercise the rights described here in by means of written communication sending your request to the previously mentioned e-mail email@example.com.
What data and information do we collect and for what purpose?
Data is collected when you enter or voluntarily submit it when accessing and interacting with the features made available, which include:
|Goal||What is the legal basis for using your personal data?|
|Personal Contact Information
[Name, e-mail and telephone]
|Such data are only intended to facilitate contact, once requested by you.
We use this data when you express an interest in one of our solutions and want to talk to us.
Personal recruitment data
[May include, but not limited to: Name, email, identification data, professional experience]
|Data are collected in order to carry out the registration and enable eventual hiring.||Consent|
|Personal Usage Data
IP address, Records of interactions with this website or landing pages, browser type and version, operating system type and version, geolocation information, etc.]
These are personal data collected about you when you access our website, in order to improve our content and services.
|Consent, when dealing with third-party and/or non-essential cookies; legitimate interest when it comes to necessary cookies.|
Occasionally, we may use your data for purposes not provided for in this Policy, but these will be within your legitimate expectations. Any use of your data for purposes that do not comply with this prerogative will be done with your prior authorization.
- Alterations to this policy
Com a finalidade de facilitar, sempre indicaremos no fim do documento a data da última atualização, e se alterações substanciais forem feitas, notificaremos você sobre tais alterações antes que entrem em vigor.
In the interest of making the process easier, we will always indicate at the end of the document the date of the last update, and if substantial changes are made, we will notify you of such changes before they take effect.
- Personal data of minors
We do not knowingly collect data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor and you know that the minor has provided his/her personal data on our website, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the cookie banner you will find the necessary information about the cookies used, and you can choose or not to use them, except for those strictly necessary for the functioning of the website.
We reiterate that we only collect, via cookies, essential data for the functioning of our website and for measuring access metrics. We do not share this data with third parties other than those responsible for the cookies themselves.
You can adjust your browser settings to disable cookies or delete them. If enabled, we (and the aforementioned third parties) will issue cookies when you interact with our website.
On our website, we use the following cookies:
|Name of the Cookie||Role/Category||Description||Duration|
|YSC||Advertising||The cookie is set by youtube and is used to count views of videos aggregated on other pages.||During the user session|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Advertising||Cookie set by youtube to, through bandwidth measurement, set your video player to be the old or new default.||5 months|
|bscookie||Advertising||It is an ID cookie used by shared buttons and ad tags.||2 years|
|IDE||Advertising||They are used to store information about how the user uses the site to present them with relevant advertisements and according to the user’s profile.||1 year|
|yt-remote-device-id||Advertising||Cookie used by YouTube to store user video usage preferences.||indetermined|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Advertising||Cookie used by YouTube to store user video usage preferences.||Indetermined|
|_ga||Analytics||The Cookie, used by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of website usage for website analysis reporting. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics||Set by Google Analytics, the cookie stores information about how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytical report on the website’s performance. Some of the data collected includes the number of visitors, their source and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|_gat_UA-83014471-1||Analytics||Used to allow website owners to track visitor behavior and evaluate website performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it is related to.||1 minute|
|CONSENT||Analytics||YouTube sets this cookie through embedded YouTube videos and records anonymous statistical data.||16 years|
|lang||Functional||This cookie is used to store a user’s language preferences to deliver content in that language stored the next time the user visits the site.||During the user session|
|bcookie||Funcional||LinkedIn sets this cookie on LinkedIn’s sharing buttons and ad tags to recognize your browser ID.||2 years|
|lidc||Functional||Linkedin adopts this cookie to facilitate the central selection of data.||1 day|
|lang||Functional||Cookie used to store the site’s language preference.||During the user session|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Required||Cookie used in Google recaptcha to identify bots and prevent malicious attacks on the website.||5 months|
|LS_CSRF_TOKEN||Required||Cloudflare uses this cookie to record user activity across multiple websites.||During the user session|
|gclid||Advertising||The Google Click ID (GCLID) is a parameter passed in the URL with ad clicks to identify the campaign and other attributes of the click associated with the ad, for campaign tracking and attribution purposes.||1 month|
|UserMatchHistory||Advertising||Used by Linkedin to register access on multiple websites in order to present advertising according to user preferences.||1 month|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||Functional||Used by Linkedin to store information about the time a synchronization with the lms_analytics cookie occurred for users in designated countries||1 month|
|663a60c55d||Other||This is a sales analytics cookie set by Zoho.||During the user session|
|_zcsr_tmp||Other||This cookie is used to contact us through the chat window.||During the user session|
- Sharing or Disclosure of Personal Data
The information collected is for our exclusive use for the purposes mentioned here in, therefore, it will not be sold to third parties under any circumstances.
However, we may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Legal compliance. Comprising (i) legal processes and requirements; (ii) establishment or exercise of our legal rights or defense in legal proceedings; or (iii) as required by law; and
Provision of Services by Third Parties. We may also act together with other companies in various activities to facilitate our service, to perform services related to the Site and/or event, or even to assist us in analyzing how our service is used, like companies that provide the cookies we use on our website. These receive your data only to the extent necessary to provide the contracted services. We emphasize that our contracts are guided by the data protection rules of the Brazilian legal system, prohibiting these third parties from disclosing or using the data for any other purpose.
Responsible for processing personal data
On this website, the entity responsible for processing the personal data collected is CPQI SERVICOS E TECNOLOGIA LTDA, brazilian legal entity registered in the national register of Brazilian legal entities under n. 11.333.561/0001-29, headquartered at Avenida Washington Soares, n. 909, Edson Queiroz, Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil.
- Encarregado de dados pessoais (Data Protection Officer)
The responsability over personal data is pertained to DATA GUIDE CONSULTORIA E SOLUÇÕES EM PROTEÇÃO DE DADOS LTDA., legal entity governed by private law, registered in the National Registery of Brazilian Legal Entities under no. 39.317.591/0001-60, headquartered at Rua Deputado Antônio Edu Vieira, nº 147, Pantanal, Florianópolis/SC.
- Security in the treatment of your personal data
The website undertakes to protect your privacy by applying technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and from situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data..
To guarantee safety, solutions will be adopted that take into account: the appropriate techniques; application costs; the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing; and the risks to the user’s rights and freedoms.
- International transfer of personal data
Some of the personal data collected, especially those collected through cookies, may be stored in locations outside of North America and Latin AmericaBrazil.
This way, the international transfer of data collected through our website can take place.
We will always be available to assist you. If you have any questions or would like more information about this Policy, please contact us: email@example.com
Last Update: September 29th, 2021.