The banking and financial industry puts forth thousands of regulatory changes every year and staying on top of these changes and in good compliance can prove to be quite the monstrous task for most banks and other financial institutions. Not only are banks required to meet many changing regulations, but they are also required to prove and demonstrate proper compliance methodologies as well.
Regulatory Change Services, such as those offered here at CPQi, can greatly simplify the processes necessary for compliance. These services can include a variety of actions and tasks, including:
- Monitoring and tracking changes to regulation
- Implementation of FRTB requirements
- Assistance with dealing with the LIBOR transition
- Management and automation of activities related to regulatory change
- Comprehensive consultations
At CPQi, our Regulatory Change Services are designed not only to keep your bank or financial institution up to date on the most recent regulations, but also to optimize your system and processes to keep the management of regulatory change simple and easy to execute.